Can‘t sign in to Windows Live Mesh. MAC

• Can‘t sign in to Windows Live Mesh MAC

There was a problem signing you in. Please try again. Make sure your Windows Live ID and password are correct, and your computer is connected to the Internet.

I've tried this

You may see this error while trying to sign in to the Windows Live Mesh client, but you can sign in to the Windows Live Devices website:

Temporary server error
    Temporary network disconnection
    Any problems in adding computer to the Windows Live Devices website or installing Windows Live Mesh client
    Troubleshooting steps:
    If the issue persists even after you tried again later, please follow these steps:
    Uninstall Windows Live Mesh client
    Sign in to the Devices website -, select the computer you are on, and click Manageand click Stop using this service, and sign-out
    Install the Windows Live Mesh client at
    Sign-in to the Windows Live Mesh client.
    But it still gives me the same sign in error.  I am able to sign in on my other mac on the same internet connection...

Help please.

Tuesday, June 14, 2011 1:45 AM

All replies

• This forum is for a blog software called Windows Live Writer. For help in Windows Live Mesh, visit

The following is signature, not part of post
    Please mark the post answered your question as the answer, and mark other helpful posts as helpful, so they will appear differently to other users who are visiting your thread for the same problem.
    Visual C++ MVP
    Thursday, July 21, 2011 9:49 PM