Add author request/move papers RRS feed

• Question

• Can you create an author entry for me? My name is David Bruce Clarke and I am at the Univ. of Tennessee, Knoxville. My area is transportation engineering. Also, the following papers should be credited to me as a co-author. These are in the system already. Thanks!

The ExCEEd Teaching Workshop: Hints to Successful Teaching (Citations: 1)

Ronald Welch, Joseph Hitt, Janet Baldwin, David Bentler, David Clarke, Shawn Gross

Evaluation of Interstate Highway Capacity for Short-Term Work Zone Lane Closures (Citations: 3)

Wayne Sarasua, William Davis, David Clarke, Jayaram Kottapally, Pawan Mulukutla

Journal: Transportation Research Record , vol. 1877, no. 1, pp. 85-94, 2004

Calibration and Validation of Quick Response Forecasting Parameters for Cities in Rural Counties of South Carolina

Wayne Sarasua, David Clarke, Richard Reiff, Veretta Sabb

Journal: Transportation Research Record , vol. 1895, no. 1, pp. 117-124, 2004

Multicriteria Dynamic Segmentation: Geographic Information System Application for Managing Retroreflectivity of Pavement Marking (Citations: 1)

Wayne Sarasua, Yuchen Wang, David Clarke, Sashank Singulari, Ramana Korni, Yinghua Zhan

Journal: Transportation Research Record , vol. 1768, no. 1, pp. 250-259, 2001

Landside Access to Seaports in Urban Areas: A Case Study

Arun Chatterjee, Joseph Hummer, David Clarke, Scott Ney

Journal: Transportation Research Record , vol. 1602, no. 1, pp. 49-56, 199

Resolution of Land Use and Port Access Conflicts at Inland Waterway Ports

Martin Lipinski, David Clarke

Journal: Transportation Research Record , vol. 1522, no. 1, pp. 102-107, 1996

The ExCEEd Teaching Workshop: Participants’ Perspective And Assessment (Citations: 2)

Ronald Welch, Janet Baldwin, David Bentler, David Clarke, Shawn Gross, Joseph Hitt

Tuesday, September 4, 2012 6:17 PM

Answers

• Hello David,

Thank you for your interest in Academic Search! We can certainly create an author profile for you and attribute these publications to your profile accordingly. Please note that this may take some time to process.

We hope you continue to explore and enjoy our site.

Best regards,

Thomas, Academic Search Editor

Wednesday, September 5, 2012 9:20 PM

All replies

• Hello David,

Thank you for your interest in Academic Search! We can certainly create an author profile for you and attribute these publications to your profile accordingly. Please note that this may take some time to process.

We hope you continue to explore and enjoy our site.

Best regards,

Thomas, Academic Search Editor

Wednesday, September 5, 2012 9:20 PM
  • Hi Thomas,

Could you create an author profile for me too?

My name is Luis Marujo and I'm a dual Phd Student in Languages Technologies at Carnegie Mellon and Instituto Superior Técnico.

Here is my current list of publications:

http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~lmarujo/publicationsList.html

Thank you very much in advance,

-- Luis Marujo

Monday, November 5, 2012 11:37 PM