Printer Error x80004005 RRS feed

• Question

• For some reason every time I try to print rather it be Word, Edge, or any other app it fails to print. When I click print, it says "spooling" for about 5 seconds, then goes away but does not print. Based on all of the applications I tried to print with, thy all say "Idle" or "Ready". When I use MS edge to print, it gives an error report (shown in title). The internet and computer are both connected wirelessly, ans the wireless connection is working. The printer has full paper, and ink so it isnt that. I cannot run the troubleshooter because I am using a school computer and don't have admin rights, I also cannot stop/start the print spool service without admin rights, nor can I reset the PC comepletely. Also keep in mind that I cant really do anything settings-wise without UAC, and the only thing I can do at this point is install/reinstall the printer (which clearly isnt working). I have already did the MS Update, and the drivers were "already at the latest version". Already talked to School Admin but couldnt figure it out.  I REALLY need to print for school projects, print-outs, etc. This error occoured out-of-the-blue, initially I would print using the same computer and printer on a daily basis. I didn't change any settings since then (except appearence settings), so don't know why it suddenly isn't working. I aready tried asking MS community, said I should go here instead, hopes this helps.

The printer model I think is a HP Envy 5660 series, and all of the drivers, and the computer are up to date, and system detail is Windows Enterprise.

The printer is wireless, so pls dont give help on wired connection printers

Any help would be appereciated, thanks in advancd

Sunday, January 13, 2019 5:32 PM

Answers

• I already asked MS community and they sent me here. So can somebody answer my questions?

Bye.

I'm sorry, but you've asked it in the wrong Forum: this is related to Learning, Training and Certification topics, that's why I've redirected you there.

Bye.

Luigi Bruno
    MCP, MOS, MTA, MCTS, MCSA, MCSE

Friday, February 1, 2019 7:41 PM

All replies

• Hi roboroman.

I'd suggest you to ask this question in the Microsoft Community for Windows, which is more appropriate for this kind topics.

Bye.

Luigi Bruno

Sunday, January 13, 2019 7:42 PM
  • I already asked MS community and they sent me here. So can somebody answer my questions?

Bye.

Wednesday, January 30, 2019 10:04 PM

Bye.

I'm sorry, but you've asked it in the wrong Forum: this is related to Learning, Training and Certification topics, that's why I've redirected you there.

Bye.

Luigi Bruno

Friday, February 1, 2019 7:41 PM
  • Off topic for this forum

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer MCSE:Server Infrastructure, MCSE:Desktop Infrastructure, MCSA Server 2012, Citrix CCIA & CCEE, Cisco CCNA, VMware VCP 3/4/5 Twitter: @dnyvandam http://www.dannyvandam.net

Friday, February 8, 2019 7:48 AM