none
MCP store online RRS feed

• Question

• I have been an MCP since 2000.

I have multiple MCSE, MCSA, MCITP, and MCTS certs.

The MCP online store used to have an amazing selection of all types of certification branded apparel and accessories.

It currently has ZERO certified items for sale.

I think of the thousand of dollars and countless hours spent on acquiring Microsoft certs and it makes me sad.

What gives Satya Nadella ?

Us MCP's are your loyal foot soldiers proudly fighting in the trenches for Microsoft solutions.

Why have you forsaken us? 

Thursday, April 30, 2015 4:10 PM

All replies

• It may have to do something with region. As you, I have multiple MS certification, but when I visit eStore and chose my region, I have MCTS,MCITP,MCT,MOS and MCP section with around 30 items each. So for EMEA, store is stocked and items are avaliable.

I changed my region to North America and items I saw in EMEA store are not avaliable.

Mustafa Toroman

Saturday, May 2, 2015 1:26 PM
  • I agree, the MCP store use to have MCSE Jackets ( Mine was stolen last year that I bought in 2000 ) , Baseball Caps, MCT laptop bags, etc? Since Steve Ballmer has left Microsoft, marketing has nearly died at Microsoft, and we MCP's are the one's that interact with Microosft customers, and implement their products, and they give us Zero for our efforts, not even a yearly appreciation event.
    The Microsoft store should offer those items, even if it's a lost, which is a tax write off for Microsoft any ways.
    Thursday, April 4, 2019 9:34 AM