Media Library Search Greek RRS feed

• Question

• I noticed that in the Remote Acces website of Vail, in the Music Library, if I search with greek characters the search doesn't work.

In fact it works for the first letter, and not the subsequent letters. I have greek locale, greek region. Everything is set up in greek anyway.

The issue came up in the search by artist.

Tuesday, July 27, 2010 11:51 AM

Answers

• For this build of Vail, only English, German, and Japanese are supported. Possibly for a future build more languages will be supported (certainly for RTM), but I'll note that Greek isn't a language that V1 is shipped in, so you may never get a Greek version of Vail.
    I'm not on the WHS team, I just post a lot. :)
    Tuesday, July 27, 2010 12:51 PM

All replies

• For this build of Vail, only English, German, and Japanese are supported. Possibly for a future build more languages will be supported (certainly for RTM), but I'll note that Greek isn't a language that V1 is shipped in, so you may never get a Greek version of Vail.
    I'm not on the WHS team, I just post a lot. :)
    Tuesday, July 27, 2010 12:51 PM
  • It's not a matter of language rather than code page support. The first letter is recognized (a greek letter) but not the rest. I am not talking for a Greek Version of Vail (Although it should since Greece is the begining of modern civilization :))

Wednesday, July 28, 2010 7:05 PM