none
First problem of its kind

Question

• Hi,

First thing, I don't know where to post this question. I couldn't find a better place than MicroSoft. If you're not the right person to answer, please guide me there, I'll go. Here's my issue...

My laptop is acting strange these days.. It's acting as if I clicked the 'home' button suddenly..
    I open a normal window, it selects the top most icon..
    I open a browser window, it jumps to the top..
    I watch a video on YouTube, it goes to the beginning of it..
    I open a word document, the cursor moves to the beginning of the line..
    So precisely, it's like I'm doing something and suddenly pressed the 'home' key..
    Looks like nobody has faced this problem even.. So, could find no clue in any forum..
    You have any idea what this is?

Thanks.

• Moved by Just KarlModerator Thursday, July 28, 2016 7:30 PM Looking for the correct forum.
    Thursday, July 28, 2016 1:32 PM

Answers

All replies

• Couldn't find a better place? You should try harder.  Here is a better forum.

Thursday, July 28, 2016 1:43 PM
  • Hello,

The Windows Desktop Perfmon and Diagnostic tools forum is to discuss performance monitor (perfmon), resource monitor (resmon), and task manager, focusing on HOW-TO, Errors/Problems, and usage scenarios.

As the question is off topic here, I am moving it to the Where is the Forum... forum.

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My Blog: Unlock PowerShell
    My Book: Windows PowerShell 2.0 Bible
    My E-mail: -join('6D73646E5F6B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Thursday, July 28, 2016 7:29 PM