GROOPIC APP REPLICA IN C# RRS feed

• Question

• IN THIS I WANT TO ADD PHOTOGRAPHER IN THE IMAGE??

• Moved by Carl Cai Monday, August 25, 2014 1:40 AM more related to suggested forum
    Friday, August 22, 2014 4:27 AM

Answers

But you want to do it in C#.

Although I'm not sure at all from the limited description in broken English what you want to do this is a VB not a C# forum.

You should post your question in a C# forum.

In my opinion you really need to provide enough information in English so that people understand in English what you are wanting to do. So if you post a question in a C# forum you should make sure you do that since what you posted now is rather nonsensical in English.

If you don't know English well enough to do that then write your question in Notepad in your language. Go to google translate and translate your question from your language to English. Then paste the English translation into the post you are asking the question in.

You can select the Visual C# forum yourself. And deselect the Visual Basic forum.

La vida loca

• Edited by Mr. Monkeyboy Friday, August 22, 2014 5:53 AM
    • Proposed as answer by Cor Ligthert Friday, August 22, 2014 1:02 PM
    • Marked as answer by Carl Cai Monday, August 25, 2014 1:40 AM
    Friday, August 22, 2014 5:52 AM

All replies

• I WANT TO CROOPING IMAGE AND PASTING AT ANOTHER IMAGE????????????
    Friday, August 22, 2014 4:24 AM

But you want to do it in C#.

Although I'm not sure at all from the limited description in broken English what you want to do this is a VB not a C# forum.

You should post your question in a C# forum.

In my opinion you really need to provide enough information in English so that people understand in English what you are wanting to do. So if you post a question in a C# forum you should make sure you do that since what you posted now is rather nonsensical in English.

If you don't know English well enough to do that then write your question in Notepad in your language. Go to google translate and translate your question from your language to English. Then paste the English translation into the post you are asking the question in.

You can select the Visual C# forum yourself. And deselect the Visual Basic forum.

La vida loca

• Edited by Mr. Monkeyboy Friday, August 22, 2014 5:53 AM
    • Proposed as answer by Cor Ligthert Friday, August 22, 2014 1:02 PM
    • Marked as answer by Carl Cai Monday, August 25, 2014 1:40 AM
    Friday, August 22, 2014 5:52 AM
  • Double post GROOPIC APP REPLICA IN C#

adi khan please read your other post in the link above.

La vida loca

Friday, August 22, 2014 5:56 AM