none
Unsolved issue with BSOD, Win10 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi!

At the beginning sorry for any language mistakes.

I was directed here by Microsoft support, for last few months I have been receiving randomly BSOD during or after playing, watching movies on YT or Netflix. Sometimes it is just crash to desktop without errors and after reopening app it worked fine.

My PC was build last summer and till November I think everything worked fine. Problems had started along with RDR2, I wasn't sure if the game was broken or my PC, I spent few weeks writing with them because older games worked fine. 

I think I checked every solution, I even bought new GPU, system had been installed few times, all drivers looks updated, I checked ssd for bad sectors and RAM for errors (using built in app and memtest) but with no bad results. I gave up on RDR2 cause it gave me new errors and support could not help me. 

Last weekend I got another game, borderlands3, which gave me desktop crush during intro and I had to say hello to their support as well, later I got BSOD too. I spoke with Microsoft support today and they asked me to check for solution here.

Please tell me what kind of information should I provide, my PC is:

MSI 450 Tomahawk
    AMD Ryzen 5 3600
    Crucial 16GB 3200MHz Ballistix Sport LT Gray CL16
    MSI GeForce RTX 2070 Gaming X
    SSD Samsung 850 EVO 250GB - system
    HDD Hitachi 1TB
    Microsoft Windows 10 Home

BR,

Jacob

Thursday, March 19, 2020 2:29 PM

Answers