Goodby Microsoft HELLO MAC! RRS feed

• General discussion

• I recently have to use a new laptop from my job, it is a VISTA system, They still have the Blue Screen, but now you get it when the system boots, with the hope that everything its OK.

I thought that maybe I can evaluate VISTA and since I was in the market for a new PC, I can make my mind after I used the Vista. 3 weeks into the VISTA, HP dv6000, clean out of the BOX, the media player wont work. I did not want to spend too much time troubleshooting MS technology, I downloaded Apple's iTunes so I can listen to my Radio online and the next day I went and purchased a NEW MAC MINI DUO CORE with 2 G RAM 160GB drive for under $800. And I have to say that Microsoft does a real good job with their Media Player of the MAC OS, Tiger 10.4. SO now I have both a Windows media player and iTunes.

The bottom line is this, next time you are in the market for a PC or laptop! dump Microsoft & give your money to APPLE based on the old cliche, "AN APPLE A DAY, WILL KEEP MICROSOFT FROM RUNING YOUR DAY". At the very least your media player will work!

This is one man's opinion and you know what they say about opinion's

'They are like $ssholes. Everybody's got ONE!"

Next year you should have the SP1 for Vista!

Thank you Microsoft, you managed to do what Apple could not! switch me over after 27 years as a loyal MS Geek...

Regards,

Tony V.

Friday, September 21, 2007 2:35 PM