INDIFFERENCE OF EMPLOYEES IN WINDOWS LIVE ID FORUMS (THEY ARE NOT SOLVING MY SIMPLE PROBLEM) RRS feed

• Question

• Dear Sir or Madam,

I have complaint about your Windows Live ID Forum where your employees cannot help with me about a week.

I have account named ttasdelen1@msn.com and I cannot login to my account for a week because It says my account is blocked. I know my secret answer, I know my password ( I even reseted it for few times) Although my efforts, I still get my account is blocked page and cannot login my account.

I am not using my alternate mail therefore, I cannot get verification code from there. For some months ago, they sent me the code via my mobile phone so I can login my account.

So this is my problem. I investigated my problem and found out that your employees in Windows Live ID from investigate my IP, ID, Bank Account whatever you name it and should send verification link to a mail that I wanted to get the code (which is tolga.tasdelen86@gmail.com)

I have been using that account for 7-8 years and I have contacts there so It is crucial for me..

I have posted in Windows Live ID forums and other Windows forums but it turns out to be that noone is solving my issue and same isssues that other people have.

Here is my last chance to write I guess.

This is one of my post in Windows Live Solution Centerforum under the name of

Error: "Your account has been temporarily blocked"
    Latest post: tolkiii, Thursday, March 03, 2011 9:31 PM

and the other one is:

PLEASE INVESTIGATE ME (MY ID, MY IP ETC) AND SEND VERIFICATION CODE TO MY MAIL ADDRESS
    Latest post: tolkiii, Thursday, March 03, 2011 9:35 PM

here is the direct link:

https://windowslivehelp.com/thread.aspx?postid=319a4e50-e9b3-4a96-afe3-f5747f21ca34#319a4e50-e9b3-4a96-afe3-f5747f21ca34

I also have one question in Windows Answers page under the name:

PLEASE INVESTIGATE MY ID, MY IP AND SEND VERIFICATION CODE TO MY MAIL ADDRESS WHICH IS *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

Please investigate what I have written with (ttasdelen@live.com) (I just own this mail in order to save old one...)

I would like to have urgent reply from you and help me to unblock my account (ttasdelen1@msn.com)

I have wrtten my details with this post so please check me and give my mail back and investigate those forums and look how your employees give unlogical replies and throws customers away.

I know the problem. I know the solution. but noone helps me about it..
    I am really frusturated with this issue.

I am not spammer, I am businessman. I am doing work with 3 continents.

I have been using your products about 20 years.
    I hope a company like Microsoft would not let me down for a simple issue such as this.

Best Regards,

Tolga Tasdelen
    Thursday, March 3, 2011 8:06 PM

Answers