none
e-learning course RRS feed

• Question

• Each time I try to access my course a window pops up showing: A web- server configuration issue "For script behaviours to operate properly, the Content-Type header of HTC files must be set to 'text/x-component' in the hosting web server. I did reset binaries script excess allowed, but still cannot access. Can anyone please help. Thank you
    Wednesday, October 9, 2013 4:50 PM

Answers

• Each time I try to access my course a window pops up showing: A web- server configuration issue "For script behaviours to operate properly, the Content-Type header of HTC files must be set to 'text/x-component' in the hosting web server. I did reset binaries script excess allowed, but still cannot access. Can anyone please help. Thank you

Open Internet Explorer and click Tools.  If you can't see the Tools menu, hold down ALT and press T.
    • On the Tools menu click Compatibility View Settings
    • The box that appears has space at the top to type the address of websites you'd like to view in Compatibility Mode.  Please enter the site address click Add and repeat this for content.course-source.net
    • Close the box and try to launch the course.

Joseph Ndlovu

Thursday, October 10, 2013 10:29 PM