none
Desk Top access to short cuts returns, "Side by side configuration is incorrect RRS feed

• Question

• Desk Top Short cuts return "Side by side configuration is incorrect". I recently allowed HP to upgrade monitor options after which desktop short cuts errors to  "Side by side configuration is incorrect.  All worked fine up to that point.  Thanks, /jag
    • Moved by Hart Wang Thursday, November 2, 2017 7:40 AM
    Thursday, October 12, 2017 5:15 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Thank you for posting here.

Did you try to run the following command line?

sfc /scannow
    DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

Wait until the process completes, then to check whether the error is gone.

For more information, you can reference the document that provide five methods.

I think that your issue is nor related to development, about windows short cuts issue, you consult the answer website, I will move the case to off-topic forum.

Best Regards,

Hart

Note: This response contains a reference to a third party World Wide Web site. Microsoft is providing this information as a convenience to you. Microsoft does not control these sites and has not tested any software or information found on these sites; Therefore, Microsoft cannot make any representations regarding the quality, safety, or suitability of any software or information found there.

Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

• Edited by Hart Wang Friday, October 13, 2017 6:55 AM
    Friday, October 13, 2017 6:54 AM