none
microsoft exam RRS feed

• Question

• Hi.i am iranian.Microsoft have not exam center in iran.can i go to other countries(UAE or Turkey) and pass the exam? or iranian can not obtain Microsoft Certification. Help me. Thanks.
    Wednesday, January 26, 2011 8:45 PM

Answers

• As far as I know, anyone can take the exams in any country, with some exceptions that are listed in the Prometric web site when you attempt to register (for instance, if I recall correctly, examination centers in India and China can only examine nationals of those countries). I don't recall any limitation for Iranian citizens, but you can check it out by yourself by going to www.prometric.com and trying to register for an exam. You can follow all of the steps and read all the information without having to enter any personal information; the site only asks who you are at the last moment, when you confirm that you do indeed want to sign up for the exam.

Thursday, January 27, 2011 7:15 AM
  • Hi.i am iranian.Microsoft have not exam center in iran.can i go to other countries(UAE or Turkey) and pass the exam? or iranian can not obtain Microsoft Certification. Help me. Thanks.

It doesn't matter if your black, white, chinese or middle eastern.  Provided you can get to a testing centre and meet the Microsoft criteria* you are more than welcome to sit a MS exam.  Passing the exam is up to you and your knowledge/experience.

Hope this helps :)

*some note:

1. In order to sit for a Microsoft Certification exam at a Prometric testing center in India, China, or Pakistan, candidates must be a legitimate resident of that country. If Candidates ARE a legitimate resident of that country

2. Use legit training material, eg no braindumps, etc

-Ken | http://ken.wagnerfamily.co.uk
    Thursday, January 27, 2011 7:10 AM

All replies

It doesn't matter if your black, white, chinese or middle eastern.  Provided you can get to a testing centre and meet the Microsoft criteria* you are more than welcome to sit a MS exam.  Passing the exam is up to you and your knowledge/experience.

Hope this helps :)

*some note:

1. In order to sit for a Microsoft Certification exam at a Prometric testing center in India, China, or Pakistan, candidates must be a legitimate resident of that country. If Candidates ARE a legitimate resident of that country

2. Use legit training material, eg no braindumps, etc

-Ken | http://ken.wagnerfamily.co.uk
    Thursday, January 27, 2011 7:10 AM
  • As far as I know, anyone can take the exams in any country, with some exceptions that are listed in the Prometric web site when you attempt to register (for instance, if I recall correctly, examination centers in India and China can only examine nationals of those countries). I don't recall any limitation for Iranian citizens, but you can check it out by yourself by going to www.prometric.com and trying to register for an exam. You can follow all of the steps and read all the information without having to enter any personal information; the site only asks who you are at the last moment, when you confirm that you do indeed want to sign up for the exam.

Thursday, January 27, 2011 7:15 AM