Two option sets getting reset to default values RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

Has anyone had the problem where all the boolean option sets on a form seem to get reset to default value?

This seems to happen when a user opens up a form and we have not found the cause (i.e. this does not happen always, quite seldom it seems, so far we found 2 instances). We noticed this from our audit logs.

We have checked our plugins, workflows and javascripts and none of them are updating this many fields at once nor combined do they update all these fields, there is also no way the users are able to do this since many of these fields are hidden and read only for users.

This seems to be a bug in the CRM system but I wanted to check here first if someone has had a similiar problem.

Best regards,
    Halldor

Halldór Jóhannsson

Thursday, August 3, 2017 3:14 PM

Answers

All replies

• Anyone anything?

Halldór Jóhannsson

Tuesday, August 8, 2017 8:33 AM
  • Tuesday, August 8, 2017 8:52 AM
  • Greetings Jan,

Thank you for the reply, this indeed seems to be the problem we are experiencing, I had not connected this to opening up the related records so I have some more information to test now, it does look like I have to wait until the CRM system is updated to Dynamics 365 and see if that will fix the problem, but I might be able to replicate the problem now.

Best regards,
    Halldor

Halldór Jóhannsson

Tuesday, August 8, 2017 9:04 AM