none
windows update 937287 or 3 of 3 infinit loop RRS feed

• Question

• i fixed the problem with a restore but now i have to download the thing seperately and i get a message after i dowload it that says this does not apply to your system. so i tried every single download possible the x64 x32 x84 and none of it work they all give me the same message.. please help!
    Wednesday, October 13, 2010 3:50 AM

Answers

• Hi,

I understood that you have problems installing a Microsoft Update / Hotfix on your system.

This forum is covering certification topics. I think that you could get much better help in a support forum for your windows version (that you even does not mention).

All Windows Updates also have a KB article that desribe the update in detail. One part of the description is a section that tells you, when it is relevant. Go and check that your system is relevant. But when the hotfix tells, that it is not relevant, then I doubt that it is wrong.

So maybe you want to check:

- Did you try to apply the right patch? (Language? Operating System? Processor type?)

- Does your system is relevant (e.g. file abc.dll in version x.y from 13.10.2005 and such information is given in the KB article).

Mabye this helped a little. I just tried to give you a small hint what could help, but I will not discuss it further in here. So the main information is simply: There are better forums for this topic.

Thank you.

With kind regards,

Konrad

Wednesday, October 13, 2010 12:29 PM
    Answerer