Integrity RRS feed

• General discussion

• Why do you insist on presenting fake news as news? You may argue that you don't but frankly it's tiring the extent you'll go to please everyone and no one. 

I am beholden to Microsoft for the software I have to some degree and if I wanted something better I am left with one choice that cost 4 fold. I am tired of having to read both the title and the fine print to see if it is sponsored. Do you feel no social responsibility? Me, personally I feel that integrity has value for me, the people I know and all people frankly. 

I shouldn't have to wrestle through the garbage. Like real life it should not be binary and complicated. It should be clear.

Have fun in your castle.

Sincerely,

Justin Doty

Friday, July 6, 2018 3:58 AM

All replies

• Hi,

I'm sorry to say the problem is not in the scope of UWP forum, you could contact Microsoft via the FeedBack Hub. You could find it in the Start Menu.

Best regards,

Roy

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, July 9, 2018 2:38 AM