Still waiting for a response from Jenifer A RRS feed

• Question

• http://forums.microsoft.com/genuine/showpost.aspx?postid=1399721&SiteID=25

Don't mean to be a pain, but have you gotten any new info about my situation yet?

Thank you.
    Tuesday, May 1, 2007 7:35 AM

Answers

• Dear YodasBeast,

I FINALLY got an answer to your question - thank you for your patience while I tracked this down.

The upgrade you were informed of was not one of our Genuine Advantage offers. Instead, you should have recieved from your system builder a coupon that you could redeem for a Vista upgrade. If you did not recieve such a coupon, you should contact your system builder.

If I can be of further assistance, please let me know.

Thank you,

Jenifer

Friday, May 4, 2007 3:31 PM

All replies

• Dear YodasBeast,

Please accept my apologies. Can you create a support incident at Would you please go to https://support.microsoft.com/oas/default.aspx?c1=509&gprid=9860 and create a Support Incident. Afterward, post the Incident Number here in this thread.

Tuesday, May 1, 2007 5:27 PM
  • Dear YodasBeast,

I FINALLY got an answer to your question - thank you for your patience while I tracked this down.

The upgrade you were informed of was not one of our Genuine Advantage offers. Instead, you should have recieved from your system builder a coupon that you could redeem for a Vista upgrade. If you did not recieve such a coupon, you should contact your system builder.

If I can be of further assistance, please let me know.

Thank you,

Jenifer

Friday, May 4, 2007 3:31 PM
  • When I originally called them, they directed me to the link which was then for a Vista upgrade to obtain a TV tuner and flash drive.  I can try calling them again to see if there is some sort of physical coupon that they can send me.  If they do not, is there anything else that can be done to obtain the upgrade?

Thank you.
    Thursday, May 10, 2007 6:12 AM