none
My account was closed by MS

Question

• The last time I used my old account was on January 27. Last March 20, I received an email from MS telling me that my account was closed without any justification. I remember sometime ago, probably before March 20, that I was receiving some strange messages in my cellphone, as if someone was trying to hijack my account in MS. I then decided to change my password and was able at that time to access my posts at Visual C++ and C++ Interop, after this change.

I've just created a new account, but I can't get access to my posts in the forums mentioned above, because I had to change my identity from "Wake up Brazil" to "Wake up Brazil 2". I want to use my previous identity "Wake up Brazil", or at least have access to the alluded posts. Is this possible?

PS: I tried to post a link to my last post with my previous identity to no avail, probably because my current account doesn't allow me to post images or links here.

Tuesday, May 5, 2015 5:24 PM

Answers

• Hello,

The Microsoft account forum has been retired and all account related questions must now be asked online here.

Select the issue you need help with and fill out the requested details on the next page.

You need to be signed in with a Microsoft account to access the form. If you are unable to access your primary account, you can use an alternate account (if you have one) or create a new one at https://signup.live.com

You can read further information about blocked accounts here.

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My Blog: Unlock PowerShell
    My Book: Windows PowerShell 2.0 Bible
    My E-mail: -join ('6F6C646B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Tuesday, May 5, 2015 7:25 PM
  • or at least have access to the alluded posts. Is this possible?

You can still access your old posts here.

https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Profile/wake%20up%20brazil/activity

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows]

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights.

Wednesday, May 6, 2015 12:07 AM

All replies