2nd phone call automatically gets answered putting the first on hold... what gives? (CUCM 6.1 RCC integration) RRS feed

• Question

• I just realized I think I posted my issue in the wrong place (voice and video under the MOC 2007 section...)

We seem to have an interesting problem cropping up lately.  Basically when an end user is in a call with Party A, everything works find with RCC.  However, when a second call comes in from say Party B, Party A is put on HOLD and the Party B call is answered automatically.  It's as if the "Answer" softkey were pushed on the phone.  This behavior is sporadic and seems to lack a pattern other than the fact that it is only ocurring for certain employees.  Since we didn't have the issue with MOC2005 I am sure that it is related to the new integration but I don't know what we can do to eliminate the problem.  Could this somehow be related to the lack of support for conference calling in MOC with CUCM ?

Wednesday, May 14, 2008 8:08 PM

All replies

• We've run into this issue and my co-worker has blogged about it a few times (as well as disccused it here in a few threads):

Here's one of his posts on the issue: http://blogs.pointbridge.com/Blogs/mcgillen_matt/Pages/Post.aspx?_ID=22

Monday, May 19, 2008 4:41 PM
  •  

I later found his posts on the subject.  We'll probably skip 6.0.3 due to the problems mentioned and go right to CUPS 7.0 when it is released in August - which is based on info we have gotten from our local Cisco technical rep.  He says that MOC/OCS integration issues are on the list of improvements and changes.
    Tuesday, May 20, 2008 6:09 PM