OneCare expired RRS feed

• Question

• I bought OneCare from a retailer around May or June of last year, and installed it on my family pc. It was causing performance problems since it was an older machine, so I uninstalled it. I later built a new computer and installed OneCare near the end of Dec of last year. Now it's saying the subscription has expired. I used it originally for maybe 1 or 2 weeks while we analyzed the product, now have used it for about a month before it expired. Can I reactivate this program without paying more money?

Bill Griffith

bilgriffith@hotmail.com
    Thursday, February 28, 2008 2:53 PM

Answers

• Yes, you should be able to reactivate OneCare by clicking the "Subscribe" button and signing in using the original LiveID you used to subscribe/activate the first time.
    Thursday, February 28, 2008 7:20 PM

All replies

• Yes, you should be able to reactivate OneCare by clicking the "Subscribe" button and signing in using the original LiveID you used to subscribe/activate the first time.
    Thursday, February 28, 2008 7:20 PM
  • Note that your subscription was created when you initially activate in May or June. When you activate the new install with the subscription LiveID, you'll be using that subscription and it will expire 12 months from that original May/June 07 activation date.

-steve

Friday, February 29, 2008 9:04 PM