none
70 & 72 exams mix and match RRS feed

• Question

• Hello, folks.

I've got a voucher for a student exam (I'm full time student right now. It's legit). I'm after MCPD: Web Developer 4 and I already passed 70-516. Can I just take now 72-515 and they both would count towards the MCPD?

Is there any difference getting a certification going through the student path? Microsoft website is not too clear about student choices.

Thanks in advance!

Sunday, February 27, 2011 5:43 AM

Answers

• As far as I know that would be legitimate. only difference is one of them (with 072 prefix ones) for students.

actually, I do not want to misguide you on this topic, I am after the answer of this question as well. I am thinking about getting my certificates with 072 ones.

are those going to be legitimate for MCPD?

Visual Studio 2010, C# & ASP.Net MVC
    Sunday, February 27, 2011 8:00 AM
  • Hi Guys,

Yes aboslutely, what would be the alternative? There are no student exams here it just an advantage students have so pls take advantage of it ;-)

Maurice

Maurice
    Sunday, February 27, 2011 10:27 PM

All replies

• As far as I know that would be legitimate. only difference is one of them (with 072 prefix ones) for students.

actually, I do not want to misguide you on this topic, I am after the answer of this question as well. I am thinking about getting my certificates with 072 ones.

are those going to be legitimate for MCPD?

Visual Studio 2010, C# & ASP.Net MVC
    Sunday, February 27, 2011 8:00 AM
  • Hi Guys,

Yes aboslutely, what would be the alternative? There are no student exams here it just an advantage students have so pls take advantage of it ;-)

Maurice

Maurice
    Sunday, February 27, 2011 10:27 PM