none
How to make a call to EMC Documentum REST API using C# RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All, 

We have a requirement to call Documentum RESTful API to upload and download the documents.

I am incorporating these functionality in one of the existing ASP.NET MVC 4.5 application. If any one having code logic implemented, please share to me that would be very helpful.

I know the basic knowledge how to call REST API using Http or HttpWebRequest.

Wednesday, April 24, 2019 12:18 AM

All replies

• I am incorporating these functionality in one of the existing ASP.NET MVC 4.5 application. If any one having code logic implemented, please share to me that would be very helpful.

MVC can be discussed at the ASP.NET forums.

https://forums.asp.net/

Wednesday, April 24, 2019 6:37 AM
  • Use HttpClient for this. There are plenty of examples on how to do this. If they have an OpenAPI specification then you can also right-click your project in Visual Studio and have it auto-generate a client for you using AutoRest.

Unfortunately we don't provide support for third party products in the forums so questions specifically related to using the third party API you'll need to post in their forums.

Michael Taylor http://www.michaeltaylorp3.net

Wednesday, April 24, 2019 1:46 PM
  • Thank You.

I am trying to use HttpClient. Let me see this how will go this. 

Wednesday, April 24, 2019 2:55 PM

• Hi   Syam Maddi,

>> We have a requirement to call Documentum RESTful API to upload and download the documents.

I am incorporating these functionality in one of the existing ASP.NET MVC 4.5 application. If any one having code logic implemented, please share to me that would be very helpful.

I know the basic knowledge how to call REST API using Http or HttpWebRequest.

From your description, I suggest you can go tothe ASP.NET MVC Forum. You can ask for some help about how to call a RESTful API to upload and download the documents in ASP.NET MVC.

Besides, If you have any question about third party products, please go to the related forum.

Best Regards

Yong Lu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Thursday, April 25, 2019 3:44 AM