none
Assignment RRS feed

• Question

• I have an a assignment Designated to me by my teacher,But i m not able to do it can any one help me.

I.have 2 days to do it plz help me as soon as possible.If i will not submit this assignment 10 marks will be deducted from the total marks (100).

So kindly help me.

i will be very thankful.

Q1:C++ Code for converting from any base to any base...?

Q2:C++ code to find the complement(1's,2's,9's and 10's) of a given number....?

Saturday, January 2, 2016 6:58 PM

Answers

• Since this is the Training and Certification forum, and many of the people that answer questions here are Teachers, I'll tell you that what you are doing is a very bad idea. You should never leave your homework for the last minute, and then ask someone else to write it for you. Start early and write whatever you are able to write. Then, if you get stuck and have some specific doubts, you can ask the relevant question by presenting your code, pointing out the place where you don't know what to do, showing the error messages that you are getting, and so on. Then, someone can help you by pointing out where is the mistake and/or suggesting changes so that you can advance in your project. By the way, you should do this in a forum that is relevant to the task at hand, in this case a C++ forum.
    Saturday, January 2, 2016 9:11 PM