Not any action from Microsoft against an already for months offending person RRS feed

• Question

• Why can somebody do this all the time in the forum without any action from Microsoft?

He is more times banned but then he change his nick from a to b and so on. 

Success
    Cor

• Moved by Dave PatrickMVP Thursday, August 25, 2016 1:50 PM not reporting forums application issues
    Thursday, August 25, 2016 12:14 PM

Answers

• The only actions I'm aware of are 'Report as abuse' link to alert moderators in that forum and email to "fissues"

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows Server] Datacenter Management

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Thursday, August 25, 2016 1:49 PM

All replies

• The only actions I'm aware of are 'Report as abuse' link to alert moderators in that forum and email to "fissues"

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows Server] Datacenter Management

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Thursday, August 25, 2016 1:49 PM
  • This looks like Derosnec. Yes, at any given times, he has 30 profiles. So it isn't as simple as him starting a new profile when one gets banned. He has 30 or so profiles going at any given time, and each one seems to have a unique personality (so there may be a split personality disorder involved). I believe the team has banned 120 of them.

What would you suggest? Banning his IP address?

Regardless, the solution is to inform the forum team (as Dave suggests).

I can send an internal notification as well. The image helps, but I need links (to profiles and threads) before I can do anything.

Thanks, Cor!

Ed Price, Azure Development Customer Program Manager (Blog, Small Basic, Wiki Ninjas, Wiki)

Answer an interesting question? Create a wiki article about it!

Tuesday, September 27, 2016 12:36 AM
  • I think this is a different person. I think that DA person frequents C#/VB.NET and the like forums. I actually got a few good advices from him although the tone of them sometimes was rude.

Derosnec is different, his responses I can always easily figure out (as he tends to insert lots of images) and usually hangs in OS issues related forums, I think.

For every expert, there is an equal and opposite expert. - Becker's Law

My blog

My TechNet articles

Tuesday, September 27, 2016 8:28 AM