I am still unable to turn on the updates, my Pc is at risk, please advise what can I do RRS feed

• Question

• Hello:
    I am writing to please inquire about the status of at risk, and a message as follows : urgent turn on automatic updates, windows automatic updates is not set to dowload and install high priority updates automatically. This PC may be at risk from Internet threats. Also when I just follow the action required and try to turn it on it displays a message staing windows live one care can not turn on automatic updates at this time. Please try again later, or contact your network administrator if your PC is joined to a domain, please advise what should I do, In addition to: dowload a program update which I did, unstall third party internet utilities, unistall and install one care., which I already did , I have also contacted the internet providor which just told me that if the internet was working properly, which it is there was nothing they could do, Your assistance and directions would be greatly appretiatted, Please respond ASAP since it has been days since it, yours in service, JV
    • Moved by JimR1Moderator Friday, September 4, 2009 3:56 AM (From:Windows Live OneCare Anti-Virus)
    Thursday, September 3, 2009 11:14 PM

Answers