Office Home & Student RRS feed

• Question

• My PC has come with a preinstalled 60 day trial of Microsoft Office and I have also purchased the original Office Home and Student 2007 which I have installed. 

When I use my memory stick, it kicks in reminds me that I only have a limited number of attempts.  How do I get rid of the preinstalled Microsoft Office and use the Office Home and student 

• Moved by Carey FrischMVP Sunday, April 26, 2009 10:17 PM Moved to proper category. (From:Feedback and Comments)
    Sunday, April 26, 2009 6:19 PM

Answers

• Morning Mohamedhawa,

Thank you for visiting the OGA Forums today. You may visit the add/remove program features located under the control panel. Locate the trial version and select remove. This should remove it. You may have to uninstall both the trial and the new version which you recently purchased. Please make sure you update all of your contacts and email firsth though :-).

Thank you,

Stephen
    Attention All Forum Users: Please Do Not post your issue in someone else's Thread...Create your own which will help minimize confusion. If any post fixes your issue, please click the "Post was Helpful" button for that post. This will help us showcase the threads that best help our customers. Thank you, Stephen Holm
    • Marked as answer by Stephen Holm Monday, April 27, 2009 5:59 PM
    Monday, April 27, 2009 5:59 PM