Windows Live OneCare RRS feed

• Question

• I am running only fair.  It tries to down load updates but they will not download.  Now I am trying to get it to scan but every time I try it says that the program is not responding.  What do I do?

• Moved by JimR1Moderator Sunday, January 24, 2010 5:34 PM (From:Windows Live Onecare Monthly Report)
    Saturday, January 23, 2010 7:05 PM

Answers

All replies

• Since updates won't install and One care will not scan I suggest contacting support for help. How to reach support - http://social.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/onecareinstallandactivate/thread/30400b52-7f26-4ba0-bc18-17e305329d90

Jim
    Microsoft MVP Consumer Security - Forum Moderator - Live One Care - Live Mesh - Microsoft Security Essentials
    Sunday, January 24, 2010 5:33 PM
  • Check the PC date and time. Right click the clock in the system tray and select adjust date and time. Verify the year, month, day. Change as needed and reboot.
    If that doesn't resolve it, then follow the link Jim posted to get to support.
    -steve
    ~ Microsoft MVP Windows Live ~ Windows Live OneCare| Live Mesh|MS Security Essentials Forums Moderator ~
    Monday, January 25, 2010 1:04 AM