Why was my post moved by Carey Frisch? RRS feed

• Question

• I am having probs with Windows XP GAVI.

I posted my query/complaint in the hope that soemeone could help or at least give constructive feedback.

Instead, one of the moderators moved by post WITHOUT telling me where it was moved and without any suggestions for a constructive resolution to my problem!

Do I have to sue Microsoft to get some help????
    Wednesday, September 9, 2009 5:36 AM

Answers

• frustinsing,

A) Carey is a private citizen that volunteers his time to help people such as yourself (in otherwords, he doesn't work for Microsoft).

B) When you created your forum account, you could have set up alerts be sent to you regarding changes to your threads. You can even change that setting now by clicking the My Settings link on the right side of the screen. 

C) Since all forum email address are keep private (it tells you this when you create your profile), how do you suggest that he have informed you of the thread move?

D) If you wish to suggest or threaten legal action, then this support instance is at an end.  If you wish further support, please create a new thread, post a Diagnostic Report and a description of th issue. (and please limit the description to only the issue itself) 

Good day,
    Darin MS
    • Marked as answer by Darin Smith MS Wednesday, September 9, 2009 6:28 PM
    Wednesday, September 9, 2009 6:28 PM

All replies

• What is your WGA-related question that you posted in the WGA Forum?
    Carey Frisch
    Wednesday, September 9, 2009 12:49 PM
  • frustinsing,

A) Carey is a private citizen that volunteers his time to help people such as yourself (in otherwords, he doesn't work for Microsoft).

B) When you created your forum account, you could have set up alerts be sent to you regarding changes to your threads. You can even change that setting now by clicking the My Settings link on the right side of the screen. 

C) Since all forum email address are keep private (it tells you this when you create your profile), how do you suggest that he have informed you of the thread move?

D) If you wish to suggest or threaten legal action, then this support instance is at an end.  If you wish further support, please create a new thread, post a Diagnostic Report and a description of th issue. (and please limit the description to only the issue itself) 

Good day,
    Darin MS
    • Marked as answer by Darin Smith MS Wednesday, September 9, 2009 6:28 PM
    Wednesday, September 9, 2009 6:28 PM