Case Creation Rules option and CRM 2013 Server Side Sync RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

In our organization we are planning to use CRM 2013 SP1 to utilize Case Creation Rules new feature, and we have the following questions:

- I tried to test Case Creation Rules functionality using Email Router & Outlook Plug-in and didn't work. the only way I could test this functionality using the Server Side Sync , So is CRM 2013 Server Side Sync is a must to enable Case Creation Rule option? 

- is it ok to configure Email Router & Outlook Plug-in with Server Side Sync? It looks like there is an overlapping and all these approaches are doing the same functionality!

Thanks

Tamim   

Tamim ALKhiamy

Friday, June 13, 2014 6:20 PM

All replies

• I enabled the Case Creation Rule with Email Router, now the problem is if the Sender is not exist in CRM as a Contact then the Email Activity is not created niether the Case or the Contact.

in the Email router error log I am getting the following:

#9628 - An error occurred while delivering the email message with subject "Email from CRMUAT ONE" in mailbox xxxx@xxx.xx for delivery to https://CRMURL. System.ServiceModel.FaultException`1[Microsoft.Xrm.Sdk.OrganizationServiceFault]: An unexpected error occurred. (Fault Detail is equal to Microsoft.Xrm.Sdk.OrganizationServiceFault).

Any Ideas!

Tamim ALKhiamy

Tuesday, July 8, 2014 7:12 PM