none
budget 2007 RRS feed

• Question

• so guys the budget 2007 s out and the complete analysis is out. so wat do u think ab this budget... where will this take india to? wat do u think are the pluses and minuses of this exercise carried out by the fm
    Tuesday, March 6, 2007 12:20 PM

Answers

• they did not take any step to control the inflations
    Tuesday, March 6, 2007 12:52 PM
  • well the main purpose of this budget was to control inflations... yes i also do think that there s not enough measures... so wat do u think of bringing in the IT sector under MAT(Minimum Alternative Tax)... do u welcome it
    Tuesday, March 6, 2007 12:54 PM
  • hey i too have complete confindence in chidambaram... but just take a look at the budget insights given by subramanaim swamy, a noted economist himself.. its really discouraging... it came out in the hindu 4 days back
    Tuesday, March 6, 2007 3:14 PM
  • for example... in the railway budget the surplus was estimated to grow aat 63% in the last budget but this time its only 11% expected... hence the growth in railways is saturating... so ppl wat r u gonna say for this
    Wednesday, March 7, 2007 12:27 PM
  • in this budget they have imposed 5% excess taxes on the dvidents. so it reduces the returns. so it may affect the capital formations

what you saying prasana?
    Wednesday, March 7, 2007 12:42 PM
  • yeah think u ve also gone thro the budget deeply... its not cess but.. its called fringe benefit tax(FBT).... yes definitely it ll cause discontent among the employees
    Wednesday, March 7, 2007 12:44 PM
  • well friend this budget doesn seem to take india in the right direction.. the inflation rates have come down marginally cos of the reduction in the petrol and diesel rates... the essential commodities prices are still soaring high
    Thursday, March 8, 2007 11:21 AM
  • well educated ppl can enter in politics.. but can they withstand the dirty politics played by our politicians.. the politics of money and muscle power?? i don think so
    Sunday, March 11, 2007 5:56 AM
  • well friend, the politics in india depends on money and muscle power... politicians use cheap tricks to woo the voters... and the voters too commit the mistake again.. the thing is that the majority who vote are ignorant and the knowledgable ones stay away from voting... they don tend to encourage the alternative force, the students... tat is why i said students cannot stand a chance in the long run
    Monday, March 12, 2007 11:26 AM
  • i agree with your point rajeeth.

we should reform our system

i think , to eliminate this dirty politics,we have be like  a hitler

Tuesday, March 13, 2007 8:54 AM
  • well yes ranjeeth i agree with u... but more than education person with a good heart is required... tamil nadu's former cm kamaraj was never educated but his period is termed as the golden period.. the well educated politicians too are involved in lot of money squandering plots..
    Tuesday, March 13, 2007 11:06 AM
  • i agree with you prasanna
    Wednesday, March 14, 2007 10:41 AM
  • thanks for agreeing anand but do come up with some points
    Wednesday, March 14, 2007 11:52 AM

All replies

• i dont think i did not take any steps to control the inflations
    Tuesday, March 6, 2007 12:49 PM
  • they did not take any step to control the inflations
    Tuesday, March 6, 2007 12:52 PM
  • well the main purpose of this budget was to control inflations... yes i also do think that there s not enough measures... so wat do u think of bringing in the IT sector under MAT(Minimum Alternative Tax)... do u welcome it
    Tuesday, March 6, 2007 12:54 PM
  • i guess the people thinking with mr . chidambaram surely know wat is good for us.. so no need to worry .... but nice thread...
    Tuesday, March 6, 2007 2:14 PM
  • hey i too have complete confindence in chidambaram... but just take a look at the budget insights given by subramanaim swamy, a noted economist himself.. its really discouraging... it came out in the hindu 4 days back
    Tuesday, March 6, 2007 3:14 PM
  • for example... in the railway budget the surplus was estimated to grow aat 63% in the last budget but this time its only 11% expected... hence the growth in railways is saturating... so ppl wat r u gonna say for this
    Wednesday, March 7, 2007 12:27 PM
  • in this budget they have imposed 5% excess taxes on the dvidents. so it reduces the returns. so it may affect the capital formations

what you saying prasana?
    Wednesday, March 7, 2007 12:42 PM
  • yeah think u ve also gone thro the budget deeply... its not cess but.. its called fringe benefit tax(FBT).... yes definitely it ll cause discontent among the employees
    Wednesday, March 7, 2007 12:44 PM
  • ya i too feel that this budget will help reduce inflation...lets be positive...
    Wednesday, March 7, 2007 4:00 PM
  • well friend this budget doesn seem to take india in the right direction.. the inflation rates have come down marginally cos of the reduction in the petrol and diesel rates... the essential commodities prices are still soaring high
    Thursday, March 8, 2007 11:21 AM
  • instead of looking the demand supply sides the government goning for the controling of loans and other it ssuffers the devolp.
    Friday, March 9, 2007 3:18 PM
  • as far as the corruption is ruling india,,we cant aim for developing our nation...when educated ones go into this matter,we will really lead to a gr8 success...
    Friday, March 9, 2007 5:29 PM
  • ya ranjeeth is right...we need educated youths to enter in to politics to lead our nation...hope it happens becoz of us...
    Saturday, March 10, 2007 7:22 AM
  • it concentrate only education and agriculture and biotech and that all it does not  very important
    Saturday, March 10, 2007 10:31 AM
  • well educated ppl can enter in politics.. but can they withstand the dirty politics played by our politicians.. the politics of money and muscle power?? i don think so
    Sunday, March 11, 2007 5:56 AM
  • i think educated ones hav the capacity to withstand todays politics...an educated will hav the responsibility and they can understand the the nations position and work effeciently than the present politicians.....they will never get tempted towards money.......
    Sunday, March 11, 2007 7:24 AM
  • well friend, the politics in india depends on money and muscle power... politicians use cheap tricks to woo the voters... and the voters too commit the mistake again.. the thing is that the majority who vote are ignorant and the knowledgable ones stay away from voting... they don tend to encourage the alternative force, the students... tat is why i said students cannot stand a chance in the long run
    Monday, March 12, 2007 11:26 AM
  • more aspects r to be improved in India other than this...
    Monday, March 12, 2007 3:18 PM
  • my dear friend prasanna i mean to say that the whole constitution of india should be reframed so that no uneducated can come into politics,,,will the educated ones do such cheap tricks????just see us ar there any uneducated in their const..that govt will never go wrong....the same situation shld come here tooo...
    Monday, March 12, 2007 7:04 PM
  • i agree with your point rajeeth.

we should reform our system

i think , to eliminate this dirty politics,we have be like  a hitler

Tuesday, March 13, 2007 8:54 AM
  • well yes ranjeeth i agree with u... but more than education person with a good heart is required... tamil nadu's former cm kamaraj was never educated but his period is termed as the golden period.. the well educated politicians too are involved in lot of money squandering plots..
    Tuesday, March 13, 2007 11:06 AM
  • i agree with you prasanna
    Wednesday, March 14, 2007 10:41 AM
  • thanks for agreeing anand but do come up with some points
    Wednesday, March 14, 2007 11:52 AM