none
svchost.exe - application error "0x7c910de3" & "0x75606e6a" RRS feed

• Question

• These two messages ---The instruction at "0x7c910de3" referenced memory at "0xfffffff8". The memory could not be read.

Click on OK to terminate the program
    Click on Cancel to debug the program---

---The instruction at "0x75606e6a" referenced memory at "0x00000008". The memory could not be read.

Click on OK to terminate the program
    Click on Cancel to debug the program---

everytime comes when i open bittorrent application

My Internet Explorer Browser (version 8), Outlook Express (writing new mail) page are not working. Please help
    • Moved by liurong luo Sunday, March 15, 2009 7:03 AM the issue was not related to Visual Studio Debugger. (Moved from Visual Studio Debugger to Where is the Forum For…?)
    Thursday, March 12, 2009 2:13 PM

Answers

• Hi,

This is not a VS debugger specific question. You'd better contact the bittorrent application forum or support.

Basicly, these 2 messages are generic in Windows. They are indicating Access Violation hardware exception reported by CPU. This is most commonly the bug in the code. But almost 80% of code bugs will result in Access Violation exception, it is almost impossible to say the root cause.

For the IE8 and OE issue, I think you may post in corresponding forum or newsgroup.

Thanks

Jeffrey Tan - MSFT
    Thursday, March 12, 2009 9:18 PM

All replies

• Hi,

This is not a VS debugger specific question. You'd better contact the bittorrent application forum or support.

Basicly, these 2 messages are generic in Windows. They are indicating Access Violation hardware exception reported by CPU. This is most commonly the bug in the code. But almost 80% of code bugs will result in Access Violation exception, it is almost impossible to say the root cause.

For the IE8 and OE issue, I think you may post in corresponding forum or newsgroup.

Thanks

Jeffrey Tan - MSFT
    Thursday, March 12, 2009 9:18 PM
  • Hey mate! I think its Malware of some kind! I have had this with 3 machines and so I know that a program called ComboFix fixes the problem. Its completely free so dont worry about that! the address is http://www.combofix.org/ let me know if it works for you!
    Monday, March 16, 2009 9:10 AM