Mtbot deos not working !!!!! RRS feed

• Question

• I had mtbot in my friend's list. And it was working correct for long time.but yesterday something wrong disappared.Mtbot are not working.i can not invite it to my conversation.Also i tried to setup Mtbot setting , i typied 'Tbot set' then nothing showed on the conversation.Today i created a new account and added Mtbot. it is not working on new msn account neither.Please I need help...Thank You
    Saturday, August 18, 2012 12:43 PM

All replies

• i had the same problem, yesterday and today..i uninstalled, and opened a new account adding him as a friend....it shows online, but is totally unresponsive..im glad to know its not my computer..all commands i send come back with this response.....The following message could not be delivered to all recipients:
    • Proposed as answer by skeeto49 Sunday, August 19, 2012 5:55 PM
    • Unproposed as answer by skeeto49 Sunday, August 19, 2012 5:55 PM
    Saturday, August 18, 2012 8:14 PM
  • I am having the exact same issue Tbot appears online but I am not able to add him to my conversations..I noticed this two days ago.  Please would appreciate help if possible..thank you..
    Sunday, August 19, 2012 4:20 PM
  • Same issue. MTBOT shows available but is unresponsive. cannot invite/add to conversations. friday, saturday and today same issue
    Monday, August 20, 2012 1:46 AM
  • I thought I was going crazy. Same thing is happening to me. I have run system restore uninstalled msn and deleted and re added mtbot but nothing.

You would think that Microsoft would take the time to let their users know when there is an issue with their product. I guess we're not that important to them.

I think it is time to go looking for alternative tbots. I think I'll follow the crowds and go to google talk. They have a tbot that actually works consistantly.

Monday, August 20, 2012 1:47 PM
  • Hi all,

Tbot is back.  Please sign out and resign-in before using Tbot.  Thanks for waiting.  Takako (Microsoft Translator team)

• Proposed as answer by Takako Aikawa Monday, August 20, 2012 10:23 PM
    Monday, August 20, 2012 10:23 PM