No profile update RRS feed

• Question

• I noticed  couple of days, No update being recorded on the profile page. I created new article and updated couple of but not reported on the activity page. I also got the some points on my answers at forum even no points added.

Please remember to mark your question as answered &Vote helpful,if this solves/helps your problem. ****************************************************************************************** Thanks -WS MCITP(SharePoint 2010, 2013) Blog: http://krossfarm.com

• Edited by Waqas Sarwar(MVP) Tuesday, May 3, 2016 2:19 PM
    • Moved by Just Karl Tuesday, May 3, 2016 5:22 PM Looking for the correct forum.
    • Moved by Richard MuellerMVP Tuesday, May 3, 2016 6:05 PM Problem affects all profile activities
    Tuesday, May 3, 2016 1:13 PM

Answers

All replies

• Hello,

The TechNet Wiki Discussion Forum is a place for the TechNet Wiki Community to engage, question, organize, debate, help, influence and foster the TechNet Wiki content, platform and Community.

Please note that this forum exists to discuss TechNet Wiki as a technology/application.

As it's off-topic here, I am moving the question to the Forums Issues forum.

For what it's worth, this is fairly universal right now, and the current recommendation is to email fissues AT microsoft DOT com.

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My Blog: Unlock PowerShell
    My Book: Windows PowerShell 2.0 Bible
    My E-mail: -join('6D73646E5F6B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

• Proposed as answer by Mike Laughlin Tuesday, May 3, 2016 5:28 PM
    Tuesday, May 3, 2016 5:22 PM
  • This post is relevant. The problem seems to affect everyone, and all TechNet/MSDN activities (forums, blogs, TechNet Wiki, gallery):

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/8b4dd7c1-1fa3-4d77-98c3-dbbea1a9015c/activity-feed-from-technet-forum-profile-is-not-updated-from-yesterday?forum=Profile

Richard Mueller - MVP Enterprise Mobility (Identity and Access)

• Proposed as answer by Mike Laughlin Tuesday, May 3, 2016 6:28 PM
    • Marked as answer by Just Karl Monday, June 27, 2016 9:15 PM
    Tuesday, May 3, 2016 6:04 PM
  • Hi,

I have the currently the same.

Has someone already wrote an email to fissues AT microsoft DOT com?

That not everyone reports the same issue.

Regards,

David

Wednesday, May 4, 2016 8:25 AM