PP1 Download Beta Now RRS feed

• Question

• ...those are the exact words, on the front page of Microsoft Connect.

Now I know what the email said about "early June", but don't confuse people; by one place saying it's here for download and another place tell us to be patient.

Sunday, June 1, 2008 5:23 AM

Answers

• To be honest I really dont see this as a problem.

When the PP1 beta is ready for download people will receive an email, there will be posts on this forum, on the blogs, etc, etc.

If people want to keep checking Connect to see if its there before they are told it is well then thats up to them.

Surely if people are confused by the fact it isnt there they will just go back and realise that it isnt actually out yet!

Andrew

Sunday, June 1, 2008 9:25 AM
  • Navigate to the Connect: Windows Home Server page, and it says Coming soon:  Windows Home Server Power Pack 1 beta.
    Sunday, June 1, 2008 6:25 PM

All replies

• To be honest I really dont see this as a problem.

When the PP1 beta is ready for download people will receive an email, there will be posts on this forum, on the blogs, etc, etc.

If people want to keep checking Connect to see if its there before they are told it is well then thats up to them.

Surely if people are confused by the fact it isnt there they will just go back and realise that it isnt actually out yet!

Andrew

Sunday, June 1, 2008 9:25 AM
  • Navigate to the Connect: Windows Home Server page, and it says Coming soon:  Windows Home Server Power Pack 1 beta.
    Sunday, June 1, 2008 6:25 PM
  •  

...and that is somehow difficult to inform people consistently about, on 2 different pages ?!?
    Sunday, June 8, 2008 8:15 AM