none
AX certification RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

Can anyone help me where to follow up my AX certification?  I took AX financial exams (MB6-818) last April 28, 2011 in Manila with the following details:

Name:  Mila D. Carpena

Result:  Pass

Exam No.:  MB6-818

Site ID:  PH30

My friends who also took exam on the same date already got their certification.

Pls help.  Kindly email me in :  mcarpena@gurango.net

thanks.

Friday, May 13, 2011 8:20 AM

Answers

• It can take up to two weeks for Microsoft to receive and process your exam records. If it has been more than two weeks since you took your exam, and the results still do not appear on your transcript, or if you notice any other problems, contact the Regional Service Center nearest you. Please note: If you do not enter your MC ID (if you already have one) during the exam registration process, a new MC ID will be created for you. This will lead to multiple records for you in our system, and consequently, your transcript will only show a part of your history with Microsoft. You will need to contact the Regional Service Center in order to have your records merged under one MC ID in order for your transcript to show your entire certification history.

To find your Regional Service Center visit http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/help/assisted-support.aspx

Jeff Wharton MSysDev (C.Sturt), MDbDsgnMgt (C.Sturt) MCT, MCPD, MCITP, MCDBA, MCSD, MCAD
    Friday, May 13, 2011 8:44 AM