CRM system - any ideas RRS feed

• Question

• Hi My name is Ross Coen. My company is called Bumblebee plumbing and heating.

I need a simple solution to my problem.

Problem:

We have a number of customers which we have done work for in the past and we remind them annually to get their boiler serviced. Currently our software package will send an email but these are largely ignored.

Solution:

What we need is a software where we can input the details (email/contact numbers etc) and set the dates for it to send an email and then follow it up with a text message and then finally prompt us to call the customer. We also need to be able to mark it as complete if they book it in and the system would ideally then automatically schedule the same process for the following year.

If you could let me know if you know of a system that has this function and if not if you could point me in the right direction I would really appreciate it.

Regards

Ross

Wednesday, March 22, 2017 3:06 PM

Answers

• Hi Ross,

Micorosoft Dynamics 365 offers all the features you have mentioned here. 

Sachith Chandrasiri

Wednesday, March 22, 2017 10:08 PM
  • I would consider moving all your processes / applications to Dynamics 365 since the software you are using is no longer meeting your need.  Depending on the number of user's you have, it could be affordable if you go with a monthly subscription.  This forum is committed to the Dynamics product so we can guide you in that discussion.

Use the "Vote" option if the reply was helpful and "Answer" option if it answered your question. Thank you for helping others find helpful and answered posts!

Monday, April 17, 2017 7:55 PM

All replies

• Hi Ross,

Micorosoft Dynamics 365 offers all the features you have mentioned here. 

Sachith Chandrasiri

Wednesday, March 22, 2017 10:08 PM
  • I have spoken with them and yes it does all of the above and a lot more..... too much more to be honest. I already have the perfect software for the rest of my business its just this module that needs sorting so i almost need a supliment or add-on software as the 365 is priced for a full solution and therefor takes it out of my price range. sounds awesome though

ross

Thursday, March 23, 2017 10:24 AM
  • I would consider moving all your processes / applications to Dynamics 365 since the software you are using is no longer meeting your need.  Depending on the number of user's you have, it could be affordable if you go with a monthly subscription.  This forum is committed to the Dynamics product so we can guide you in that discussion.

Use the "Vote" option if the reply was helpful and "Answer" option if it answered your question. Thank you for helping others find helpful and answered posts!

Monday, April 17, 2017 7:55 PM