Did not recieve a productkey RRS feed

• Question

• Carey I did not download the office. I installed it of a cd with no productkey. I registerd on microsoft site for a productkey and the product key is invalid. Here is the invalid key I just need a valid one PLEASE. 

Friday, December 7, 2007 4:21 AM

Answers

• In order to use the trial version of Microsoft Office, you must actually download the trial version from the web site.  You cannot use a non-trial Microsoft Office CD because it will not accept the trial version product key.  See: http://us20.trymicrosoftoffice.com/default.aspx

Friday, December 7, 2007 3:28 PM
  • Melonie,

Where did you procure the trial MS Office? Also please share the process you used for purchasing a valid key through Microsoft Site.  Also did you receive a confirmation email from Microsoft along with the product key? Unfortunately Melonie this forum can't provide product keys as we only support WGA and OGA problems our customer experience. I would recommend for you to use the contact information which should have been emailed to you and explain the problem you are receiving. Also what error codes or messages do you receive which indicate you are having a problem with Office? This will also help.  Thank you.

Stephen Holm, MS

Friday, December 7, 2007 9:03 PM

All replies

• Might I suggest removing the code, and sending it via a private email to Microsoft's Tech support.

Friday, December 7, 2007 4:36 AM
  • In order to use the trial version of Microsoft Office, you must actually download the trial version from the web site.  You cannot use a non-trial Microsoft Office CD because it will not accept the trial version product key.  See: http://us20.trymicrosoftoffice.com/default.aspx

Friday, December 7, 2007 3:28 PM
  • Melonie,

Where did you procure the trial MS Office? Also please share the process you used for purchasing a valid key through Microsoft Site.  Also did you receive a confirmation email from Microsoft along with the product key? Unfortunately Melonie this forum can't provide product keys as we only support WGA and OGA problems our customer experience. I would recommend for you to use the contact information which should have been emailed to you and explain the problem you are receiving. Also what error codes or messages do you receive which indicate you are having a problem with Office? This will also help.  Thank you.

Stephen Holm, MS

Friday, December 7, 2007 9:03 PM