Transcript doesn't show marks 70-536 RRS feed

• Question

• I cleared 70-536 exam before 10 days. & transcript only show me the status of my exams.
    what will i do.
    i want to display my marks & progress report in my transcript.

Wednesday, July 8, 2009 11:21 AM

Answers

• Hi,
    Your official transcript will only show a list of exams passed. You will not see actual marks or sectional progress information on the transcript.  I have been taking Microsoft exams for eight years now and have never seen this type of information on my transcript. The only place that you will see this information is on the printout given to you by the testing center when you finished the exam.  You should save these.
    Congruatlations on passing the exam and good luck on your future exams.

Mike Corkery, MCT, MCPD, MCTS, MCITP, MSF, etc.
    • Marked as answer by Rubel Khan Saturday, January 9, 2010 4:02 AM
    Wednesday, July 8, 2009 1:19 PM

All replies

• Hi i am also planning to give 70-536 Certification.
    Can you please help me in providing some help.

Thanks
    Anand
    Wednesday, July 8, 2009 11:36 AM
  • Hi,
    Your official transcript will only show a list of exams passed. You will not see actual marks or sectional progress information on the transcript.  I have been taking Microsoft exams for eight years now and have never seen this type of information on my transcript. The only place that you will see this information is on the printout given to you by the testing center when you finished the exam.  You should save these.
    Congruatlations on passing the exam and good luck on your future exams.

• Marked as answer by Rubel Khan Saturday, January 9, 2010 4:02 AM
    Wednesday, July 8, 2009 1:19 PM
  • Hi Anand,
    I am not exactly sure what you are asking.  If you are preparing to take the exam, please take  a look at the Microsoft Learning page for this exam:  http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/exam.aspx?ID=70-536&locale=en-us
    The page lists the topics covered in the exam and preparation materials. 
    You may want to purchase a copy of the training kit book for this exam:  http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/book.aspx?ID=9469&locale=en-us
    This book does a great job in helping you learn the topics covered in the exam.
    If this is not what you were asking please reply with a clarification.

Wednesday, July 8, 2009 1:24 PM