windows 7 not genuine?

Question

• Help my windows 7 that came with my computer when i bought it was running fine untill this morning then it comes up with this windows 7 is not gunuine? and i keep getting ballons pop up asking me to validate tried that no luck. so if i copy and paste this thing i have to go through onto here what help will i recive or will it just give you data and i receive no answers?
    Wednesday, November 11, 2009 9:50 AM

Answers

• Hello Cheekymeplay,

"so if i copy and paste this thing i have to go through onto here what help will i recive or will it just give you data and i receive no answers?"

If I understand correctly, the question you are asking in this forum is: If you ask a question in this forum, will you get an answer?

You will notice that every thread older then 2 days has a post from me or someone else (usually a Moderator).  So yes, if you post your Diagnostic Report and a detailed description of the issue, I will try to the best of my ability to resolve the issue. I can't promise I will fix it, but I will try.

Thank you,
    Darin MS
    Wednesday, November 11, 2009 9:10 PM
    Owner

All replies

• can anyone help?
    Wednesday, November 11, 2009 9:53 AM
  • Hello Cheekymeplay,

"so if i copy and paste this thing i have to go through onto here what help will i recive or will it just give you data and i receive no answers?"

If I understand correctly, the question you are asking in this forum is: If you ask a question in this forum, will you get an answer?

You will notice that every thread older then 2 days has a post from me or someone else (usually a Moderator).  So yes, if you post your Diagnostic Report and a detailed description of the issue, I will try to the best of my ability to resolve the issue. I can't promise I will fix it, but I will try.

Thank you,
    Darin MS
    Wednesday, November 11, 2009 9:10 PM
    Owner