Outlook 'last weekday' dates wrong when syncing to phone RRS feed

• Question

• Using Outlook 2010, and LG G2 Android phone.

Any recurring 'all day' event set as 'Last Weekday' of the month in Outlook, displays fine in Outlook, but repeats on all weekdays in the last week of the month on the phone.

Any 'every 31st day' displays on every last day in Outlook, but only on 31's (not on 28/29/30) on phone.

• Moved by Chenchen Li Friday, November 17, 2017 8:47 AM OffTopic
    Wednesday, November 15, 2017 9:17 PM

All replies

• Hello,

This forum(Outlook for Developers) is for development issue related to Outlook Object model and your issue is more related to Outlook for Android App, so I would suggest you post a thread on the Outlook Mobile Answer forum for help. For this thread, I  will move it to Off-Topic Forum.

Thanks for understanding.

Best Regards,

Terry

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Thursday, November 16, 2017 6:25 AM
  • I believe it's the way Outlook communicates those dates to the outside world.

Outlooks holds the dates in .ics format, but the application for Android works in 'real' dates, and has no concept of 'last weekday of the month'.

Thursday, November 16, 2017 12:33 PM