none
Could not load file or assembly 'TaskScheduler' RRS feed

• Question

• I have 'wake up' and 'sleep' problem with my WHS. It's a MediaSmart Server EX485. The server is updated to v2.5 and has PowerPack3.

I have the following versions:

Server 2.5.10.27311
    Windows Home Server Console: 6.0.2423.0
    Windows Home Server Backup & Restore: 6.0.2423.0
    Windows Home Server Drive Extender: 6.0.2423.0
    Windows Home Server Remote Access: 6.0.2423.0
    Windows Home Server Storage Manager: 6.0.2423.0

I installed the Toolkit and reviewed the Event Logs. I noticed the follòwing three errors in the 'Application' log (below). All three errors happen together every minute. Any idea what the problem might be and how to troubleshoot this? Otherwise, all the Event Logs seem clean.

Thanks,

Christian

==========

Could not load file or assembly 'TaskScheduler, Version=2.5.10.27311, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

Exception:System.IO.FileNotFoundException

Message:Could not load file or assembly 'TaskScheduler, Version=2.5.10.27311, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

Source:HPServerMonitor

StackTrace:

at HPServerMonitor.HPHealthMon.ScheduleWakeTasks()

at HPServerMonitor.HPHealthMon.UpdateSleepAndWake()

at HPServerMonitor.HPHealthMon.InitializePowerManager()

at HPServerMonitor.HPHealthMon.ServiceMain()

For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp.
    ===========

Could not load file or assembly 'TaskScheduler, Version=2.5.10.27311, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

Message:Could not load file or assembly 'TaskScheduler, Version=2.5.10.27311, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

StackTrace:

at HPServerMonitor.HPHealthMon.CancelWakeTasks()

at HPServerMonitor.HPHealthMon.StopPowerManager()

at HPServerMonitor.HPHealthMon.StopMonitors()

at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(Object state)

at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)

at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()

For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp.
    ========

EventType clr20r3, P1 hpservermonitor.exe, P2 2.5.10.27311, P3 49f10d0f, P4 hpservermonitor, P5 2.5.10.27311, P6 49f10d0f, P7 89, P8 38, P9 system.io.filenotfoundexception, P10 NIL.

Saturday, December 19, 2009 7:55 AM

All replies

•  

--

"XrisP" <=?utf-8?B?WHJpc1A=?=> wrote in message news:5197fd17-6f4c-4ae 6-976e-036eeefd0f65...
    I have 'wake up' and 'sleep' problem with my WHS. It's a MediaSmart Server EX485. The server is updated to v2.5 and has PowerPack3.

Server 2.5.10.27311

I installed the Toolkit and reviewed the Event Logs. I noticed the follòwing three errors in the 'Application' log (below). All three errors happen together every minute. Any idea what the problem might be and how to troubleshoot this? Otherwise, all the Event Logs seem clean.

Thanks,

Christian

========= =

StackTrace:

========= ==

StackTrace:

at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)

For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.co m/fwlink/events.asp.
    ========

EventType clr20r3, P1 hpservermonitor.exe, P2 2.5.10.27311, P3 49f10d0f, P4 hpservermonitor, P5 2.5.10.27311, P6 49f10d0f, P7 89, P8 38, P9 system.io.filenotfoundexception, P10 NIL.

BullDawg
    Saturday, December 19, 2009 12:39 PM
  • Disregard this and previous post which was in error.

--

"BullDawg" <=?utf-8?B?QnVsbERhd2c=?=> wrote in message news:0f7ec330-a6fd-4ff 5-8e53-49b185ec8916...

--

"XrisP" <=?utf-8?B?WHJpc1A=?=> wrote in message news:5197fd17-6f4c-4ae 6-976e-036eeefd0f65...
    I have 'wake up' and 'sleep' problem with my WHS. It's a MediaSmart Server EX485. The server is updated to v2.5 and has PowerPack3.

Server 2.5.10.27311

Thanks,

Christian

========= =

StackTrace:

========= ==

StackTrace:

For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.co m/fwlink/events.asp.
    ========

BullDawg

BullDawg
    Saturday, December 19, 2009 12:46 PM