Can i make a folder with subfolders in the folder automatically every time a make a new folder RRS feed

• Question

• Can i make a folder with subfolders in the folder automatically every time a make a new folder

or maybe a shotcut for a new folder with a certain name.

Thanks Andy

• Moved by Just Karl Wednesday, November 7, 2012 9:27 PM Looking for the proper forum (From:MSDN, TechNet, and Expression Profile and Recognition System Discussions)
    Wednesday, November 7, 2012 5:46 PM

Answers

All replies

• You mean programatically? Even ifs not, this is not the right place for such a task. Maybe languages forum like C#, VB, anyway, i think you should be moved to Where is Forum for..

If you get your question answered, please come back and Alternate TextMark As Answer.
    Web Developer

• Edited by Norkk Wednesday, November 7, 2012 5:49 PM
    Wednesday, November 7, 2012 5:49 PM
  • Is there a link you can attach, to ask the question in one of the forums you mentioned?

Thanks Andy

Wednesday, November 7, 2012 7:01 PM
  • Of course,you can ask that in those forums:

C# General

C# Language

VB General

VB Language

If you get your question answered, please come back and Alternate TextMark As Answer.
    Web Developer

Wednesday, November 7, 2012 7:15 PM
  • I agree with Norkk - this needs to be in the "Where is the forum for..." forum.

I will move it.

Additionally, if you are not wanting to create a program to that creates folders, you'd probably want to ask in one of the Microsoft Communities Windows forums.

I'd say that it's not possible without custom programming though.

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer

My Blog: http://unlockpowershell.wordpress.com
    My Book: Windows PowerShell 2.0 Bible
    My E-mail: -join ("6B61726C6D69747363686B65406D742E6E6574"-split"(?<=\G.{2})",19|%{[char][int]"0x$_"})

Wednesday, November 7, 2012 9:26 PM