none
How to access Newsgroups on Messenger

Question

• Hi,

I am taking  Operating Systems course online and one of my assignments was to post a message to a newsgroup through Windows Live Messenger; However, I am not able to access the newsgroups through Messenger. I can see the link, but nothing happen when I click on it. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks

• Moved by Neddy Ren Wednesday, November 2, 2011 9:26 AM Windows Live Messenger issue (From:Windows Forms General)
    Tuesday, November 1, 2011 5:36 AM

All replies

• Hi,

I am taking  Operating Systems course online and one of my assignments was to post a message to a newsgroup through Windows Live Messenger; However, I am not able to access the newsgroups through Messenger. I can see the link, but nothing happen when I click on it. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks

Hi suz19,

Welcome to the MSDN Forum.

Your questions should be the Windows Live Messenger Development issue. I will help you to move your thread to the Windows Live General forum. Thank you for understandings.

Best Regards

Neddy Ren [MSFT]
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us
    Get or Request Code Sample from Microsoft
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

Wednesday, November 2, 2011 9:26 AM
  • Hi,

Thanks

Hi suz19,

Welcome to the MSDN Forum.

Your questions should be the Windows Live Messenger Development issue. I will help you to move your thread to the Windows Live General forum. Thank you for understandings.

Best Regards

Neddy Ren [MSFT]
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us
    Get or Request Code Sample from Microsoft
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

Neddy Ren, where did you move this question?? I can't find it anywhere ... can I have a link please?

Thanks

Thursday, November 3, 2011 11:02 PM