WHS 2010 Connector not inserting WHS shares in libraries RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I've installed the home server connector on 2 machines. And on both machines the WHS shared folders are not inserted in the windows 7 libaries.

I'm sure that I've read that the connector has Windows 7 libarie intergration. Any idea's how to solve this issue? I dont want to start script such trivial functionality for a home network.

Kind regards,

Bart

Thursday, June 16, 2011 5:50 PM

All replies

• Bart

WHS 2011 supports W7 libraries and homegroups. Shared folders are not inserted automatically but they can be added manually.

Phil P.S. If you find my comment helpful or if it answers your question, please mark it as such.
    • Proposed as answer by Ken Warren Friday, June 17, 2011 4:05 AM
    • Unproposed as answer by b.danse Friday, June 17, 2011 6:42 AM
    Thursday, June 16, 2011 7:06 PM
  • That is what I mean.. It supports W7 libraries. So after installating of the connector \\homeserver\pictures should show up in my library pictures.

Friday, June 17, 2011 6:57 AM
  • That is what I mean.. It supports W7 libraries. So after installating of the connector \\homeserver\pictures should show up in my library pictures.

Same behaviour with my setup - as the previous person noted, it supports it, but does not automatically add them. You have to manually add them.

Friday, June 17, 2011 5:34 PM