Vista Basic RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Gang I Have Brought A Brand New Computer With The Vista Basic On Board From A Well Known Computer Shop In Birmingham I Can't Mention The Name Of The Shop For Copyright Reasons Well I Don't Want Them To Sue Me Do I .To The Point Wow We Have Vista And We Love It It's Faster Than The Xp And More Reliable When It Comes To Contacting People On The Website. But Yep We Have A But The Sound System On Board Is Fantastic For Videos And Playing Music. But When You Want To Record Your Voice And When You Have To Write It Into A Folder Can Be A Right Pain In The Rump I Can Live With That But When I Play Back What I Have Recorded The Sound On The Voice Is Low And Slightly Distorted. I Know What You're Going To Say Have I Corrected The Volume Controls For The Mic Yes I Have. Now As An Entertainer I Like To Sing My Demos Onto The Computer For My Reference But As I Said Playing What I Have Recorded Back It Sounds Like I'm Far Away And Yet The Mic Is Configered Properly Please Can Anybody Help Thank You.

Also My Software Will Not Go Into The Computer As I Was An Xp User I Did Buy A Lot Of Software Like The Magix Music Studio 11 Delux And The Magix Mp3 Maker 11. This Software Will Not Go Into This New Computer With The Windows Vista Basic That Is Built Into It Can Anyone Help Me . Ok By Now You Must Think I'm A Right Mona Lisa But No As Im A Technology Freak And Not A Geek I Take My Work Very Seriously Also To Try And Boost The Sound On This Computer I Installed The Creative Sound Blaster. Guess What It Recorded My Voice But When I Added The Echo And Enhanced The Sound On The Creative Sound Blaster I Pressed The Play Button And Nothing Came Out Of My Speakers So As You Can Imagine I'm Stuck .I Do All My Own Recordings And Now The Vista Won't Let Me Do What I Used To Do On The Xp If Anybody Can Help Me Sort My Little Problem Out I Would Be Most Grateful Yours Thankfully Tony Quinn In Birmingham England. Cheers

I No Longer Have The Xp Computer I Gave It Away.

Thursday, March 1, 2007 5:04 AM