none
Is "Mark All Read" option gone? RRS feed

• Question

• After the just-completed update of the Forum software, for most of the foums I see that the "Mark All Read" button that used to be at the left side of the filtering area is no longer present, although it still exists on the social.technet.microsoft.com forums, which I assume weren't updated.  Any way to get that back or is the another way to mark all messages as read?
    Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]
    Friday, February 19, 2010 8:03 PM

Answers

All replies

• Hi Brian,
    We have not made any changes to the "Mark All Read" option. "Mark All Read" option is visible to Signed In users only. Can you check and let us know the Forum where you are seeing this issue ?

Thanks
    Saturday, February 20, 2010 2:50 AM
  • The only forum in which it appears for me is http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/outlook/threads.  Other forums where I post don't have it.

I see now that I must click the "Show more filter options" link before it appears.  In the Outlook 2010 forum, it's right on the same line as the main filter options.  I don't have to open any drop-down to see it.  The rest of the forums were that way before last week's update.

Anyway, consider this answered.
    Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]
    Sunday, February 21, 2010 1:10 AM