Helpful votes are not added to activity or points RRS feed

• Question

• Hi everybody,

It looks like today's helpful votes are not added to activity or points. I found that two of my today's helpful votes are not in my activity or points. I've checked the latest case, and Erland only got answer points, but not a helpful vote, so this problem seems to be for everyone (I think 2 cases confirm that it's not the individual issue only).

Please fix this ASAP and restore missing points.

For every expert, there is an equal and opposite expert. - Becker's Law

My blog

Sunday, March 3, 2013 9:34 PM

Answers

All replies

• I have just voted three of your posts as helpful in the last 5 minutes (as they WERE helpful).

Did your points accumulate?

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer

My Blog: http://unlockpowershell.wordpress.com
    My Book: Windows PowerShell 2.0 Bible
    My E-mail: -join ("6B61726C6D69747363686B65406D742E6E6574"-split"(?<=\G.{2})",19|%{[char][int]"0x$_"})

Monday, March 4, 2013 8:57 PM
  • Nope. You can check my profile, I only got one of them.

My blog

Monday, March 4, 2013 9:59 PM
  • Say, I was supposed to get 10 points (2 helpful votes) in this thread

http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/whatforum/thread/7cf009de-0157-455a-a9b3-dce1c6b6c54f but got none. However, I voted last post in that thread and checked Luigi profile and he got it. So, I'd say the system is sometimes working, sometimes not and not clear when and for whom. For me it seems to be not working today.

My blog

• Edited by Naomi N Monday, March 4, 2013 11:04 PM
    Monday, March 4, 2013 10:11 PM
  • What about the Helpful votes from two days ago?

Thanks!

Ed Price (a.k.a User Ed), SQL Server Customer Program Manager (Blog, Small Basic, Wiki Ninjas, Wiki)

Answer an interesting question? Create a wiki article about it!

Tuesday, March 5, 2013 5:35 PM
  • I think some get in and some didn't. I got 3 helpful votes today so far reflected in my profile. I don't know if that's all or something is missing as I don't have a way to tell without the activity.

My blog

Tuesday, March 5, 2013 5:38 PM
  • Okay. This is part of the Missing Activity and Points issues they're working on.

Thanks!

Ed Price (a.k.a User Ed), SQL Server Customer Program Manager (Blog, Small Basic, Wiki Ninjas, Wiki)

Answer an interesting question? Create a wiki article about it!

Tuesday, March 5, 2013 6:15 PM
  • You can test it by voting the post above. If I get the helpful vote, then may be the problem is resolved today by itself. If I don't, we know the problem is not resolved at all.

My blog

Tuesday, March 5, 2013 6:19 PM