Log-on failed to windows after installing Live one care RRS feed

• Question

•  

My windows account does not have a password. After I installed Windows live one care, I could no longer log in to windows. It brings out an error message that:

"The system cannot log you in due to the following error:

The program issued a command, but the command lenght is incorrect

Please try again or consult your system administrator"

How do I log on to my system.

I run windows xp pro.

F1 please.

Monday, July 21, 2008 11:13 AM

Answers

All replies

• Can you log in via Safe Mode? Did you have other security software installed and running before OneCare was installed? Did this problem happen immediately after OneCare completed installing and then required the reboot to complete?

I recommend that you contact support - 

How to reach support (FAQ) - http://forums.microsoft.com/WindowsOneCare/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=2421771&SiteID=2

-steve

Monday, July 21, 2008 5:39 PM
  •  

This happened after I installed Windows Live One Care and rebooted the system.

I have two user accounts on the the system, I log in to both accounts without a password.

After the restart, I could not login to both accounts. It keeps giving me the error I mentioned above.

How do I log in back?

Friday, October 3, 2008 10:28 AM
  • S-factor,

I've merged your new post to your original thread, click the link in the notification e-mail if you can't find it. Also, click the Reply button in a post to respond within the same thread.

Have you attempted the suggestions Steve made in his earlier response to you? If so, what exactly was the result? Be sure to include any new error messages or changes in operation if they occur.

OneCareBear

Friday, October 3, 2008 4:15 PM