my drive icons are not showing RRS feed

• Question

•  

m using windows vista, installed microsoft essential few days ago, after installation my drive icons got convert in default file icon. any solution or have to install desktop enhancement tools?

buy articles | optimized content writing | expert ebook writers |
    • Moved by Min Zhu Wednesday, October 27, 2010 6:30 AM (From:Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF))
    Saturday, October 23, 2010 8:13 AM

Answers

• Hi Im.whatim,

I am moving this thread to Off-topic forum because this question is not technically related to WPF.

Thank you for your understanding!

Best regards,

Min

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    • Marked as answer by im.whatim Friday, November 5, 2010 12:42 PM
    Wednesday, October 27, 2010 6:32 AM

All replies

• Hi Im.whatim,

I am moving this thread to Off-topic forum because this question is not technically related to WPF.

Thank you for your understanding!

Best regards,

Min

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    • Marked as answer by im.whatim Friday, November 5, 2010 12:42 PM
    Wednesday, October 27, 2010 6:32 AM
  • That’s indeed an excellent sharing I prefer Men Suits to be always the best. You have an extraordinary skills and are doing wonderful job. Keep the hopes high!!! Good wishes champ!
    Wednesday, January 11, 2012 10:59 AM
  • That’s indeed an excellent sharing I prefer Men Suits to be always the best. You have an extraordinary skills and are doing wonderful job. Keep the hopes high!!! Good wishes champ!
    Wednesday, January 11, 2012 10:59 AM
  • That’s indeed an excellent sharing  I prefer <a href=”http://www.celebritysuits.com/>Men Suits</a> to be always the best. You have an extraordinary skills and are doing wonderful job. Keep the hopes high!!! Good wishes champ!

Wednesday, January 11, 2012 11:00 AM
    Wednesday, January 11, 2012 11:02 AM
    Wednesday, January 11, 2012 11:02 AM

That’s indeed an excellent sharing  I prefer <a href=”http://www.celebritysuits.com/>Men Suits</a> to be always the best. You have an extraordinary skills and are doing wonderful job. Keep the hopes high!!! Good wishes champ!

Wednesday, January 11, 2012 11:05 AM
    Wednesday, January 11, 2012 11:06 AM