OneCare won't renew RRS feed

• Question

• Is there something wrong with the Microsoft website? I've tried using three valid credit cards to renew my OnCare subscription, (https://signup.msn.com/pages/AccountInfo.aspx) - but when I hit the "continue" button, it simply deletes the credit card information & leaves nme on the same screen. I'm in my second day of wasting time on this issue & no luck contacting a human at Microsoft. Should I just switch to Norton or McAffee?

Saturday, November 8, 2008 2:44 PM

Answers

• Apparently the site was just disabled for a day or so, because I was (finally) just able to renew. So there's no need to respond. Thanks -Troy

Saturday, November 8, 2008 3:59 PM

All replies

• Apparently the site was just disabled for a day or so, because I was (finally) just able to renew. So there's no need to respond. Thanks -Troy

Saturday, November 8, 2008 3:59 PM
  • Glad to read that it was resolved for you. Usually when the information clears and the page refreshes with blank fields, that means that the data entered contained invalid characters - something other than letters and numbers. However, it may also have been a server problem.

-steve

Monday, November 10, 2008 2:31 AM